#SatSpanks - Logan Orders Addison to Spill Her Naughtiness



Hi, Spankos. Thanks for stopping by. I usually share snippets from Sorority Pledge Saga, a 10-novella collection that follows the BDSM romance of two college students, Addison and Logan, who are centering their relationship around Dominance and submission while trying to balance college life.


*NEW RELEASE* I just published the 1st-five bundle, and it's packed with spanking and heat. Get it on Amazon and Smashwords.


Today's snippet is from Book 6, not yet published, and it picks up from the last scene I posted in SS. Addison has invited her friend and roommate, Shayna, over to her Dom's house for a spanking because Shayna can't get past her guilt for playing loose at a party. But Logan went a step further and began to dominate Shayna too, and Addison didn't like that one bit, punctuating her irritation with a flipoff and a mouthed, "Asshole." She's already upset because he blew her off for days after their first scene, and the tension between them is about to boil over. There's no spanking in this snippet. It's setup, and there's a sentence limit, and I'm edging over a bit as it is, soooo...here's the most I can give. I feel like this is really weak, but it's important for what comes next. Enjoy!

SNIPPET
 “You’re not the only naughty girl here, Shayna, the only one deserving of a spanking,” he said steely. “Isn’t that right? Tell her what you did at Laugh Track, Addison, with her sitting right next to you.”
No.” I shook my head and fired up off my seat. “No way. Screw you, Logan. That is my business.” I volleyed my gaze between them.
Her brows perked up, dammit. Of course they did. Her curiosity was spiked higher than ever.
I was there too, and I saw it with my own two eyes. Shocking. I think your friend and roommate would feel so much better to know she’s not the only bad girl in the room. Tell her what you did.”
Nooo,” I said through a clenched jaw. “I will not. Don’t make me."
You should be thankful I’m only asking you to tell her. Do it.”

Don't forget!!! Sorority Pledge 1 : A Devil in Disguise is free at all major online stores and is also posted at BooksieSilk and Wattpad.

Have fun getting your spanks!


Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks. It's kind of a long scene. I thin I have a couple more setup snippets before the spanking.

      Delete
  2. You can put up more than eight sentences - we promise not to tell Mistress Blake (don't tell her I said that).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. I'm just trying to be good. I want treats in my stocking.

      Delete
  3. You broke a rule. Bring out that soriority paddle now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Addison is so cute. Feisty as all get out too. I really enjoyed book one in this series and I'm looking forward to the rest of them as well. You bind a tantalizing spell Miss Draper! ☺ You're snippet has answered the question I was left with at the end of book one. ~giggles~
    Smashing snippet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. You can get Book 2: Bad Girl on the Rise free at AllRomance eBooks or read it at BooksieSilk.

      Delete
  5. I think that's a wonderful snippet, Daizie. A perfect setup that makes us need to know what happens next. Can't wait to read your next offering. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. No fair leaving us hanging! But an excellent tease for next week, I hope

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep. I will add more next week. Thanks for reading and commenting.

      Delete
  7. Looking forward to reading what comes next! I like how strong her character is! She coms off as a spunky and stubborn woman. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading. She's submissive and spunky and those facets of her personality often war with each other.

      Delete
  8. ooh, I didn't find it weak at all-- totally intriguing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. When will the book be out??? I just finished book 5, and I'm already having withdrawals!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. I'm so excited you are enjoying it. The book will be out as soon as I get it back from the editor. With the holidays and all, I'm not sure how soon that will be. I'm thinking around 2 weeks from now. Hopefully.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pre-Release Blast Fantasy Encounters: Further Explanations by Suzy Ayers

#RedHotSuspense Box Set #99cents - Release Day Giveaway

#RedHotRomanticSuspense Promo Blast + Giveaway