Book Review: The Sweet Burn (Cross Country Warm Up)

By Sarah Daltry
Rating: 5 Stilettos
Published: March 26, 2013 
Words: 2,203 (approximate)
Language: English
ISBN: 9781301493197

My Review:

Mmmmm. I love outdoor sex, and I also love to run, and this was well-written and yummy and steamy in all the right ways. The cover could definitely be better so it doesn't look so self-made. If you're looking for a good, erotic short story, this certainly is top-notch quality, far beyond what it appears from the cheesy Fruity Pebbles font that totally gets lost with the lack of contrast. I will be adding this to my library for sure and will likely revisit it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pre-Release Blast Fantasy Encounters: Further Explanations by Suzy Ayers

#RedHotSuspense Box Set #99cents - Release Day Giveaway

Hot Summer Romance Giveaway Hop: My Top 10 Favorite Rom-Coms