Hey, I Have a New Blog

My Favorite Photo of the Day at Pinterest:



Hi. I'm Daizie Draper. Welcome to my blog, Dark, Dirty & Delicious. I will be reviewing and blogging about books and short stories, mostly New Adult, Erotic and Erotic Romance, and about anything naughty that sparks my interest. I write dirty books. My New Adult Erotic series, Sorority Pledge, about two college students diving into the world of Dominance and submission together for the first time, will be published within the next month or two. It will be available in ten novellas about 20,000 words each and also as one complete volume this fall. I don't really have an online presence yet because the character journey just came to me, so I'm basically building my brand from scratch. Thanks for stopping by!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pre-Release Blast Fantasy Encounters: Further Explanations by Suzy Ayers

#RedHotSuspense Box Set #99cents - Release Day Giveaway

#RedHotRomanticSuspense Promo Blast + Giveaway